Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year

Well, to begin let’s go back in time for an hour. I felt like I needed to take a walk around the neighborhood, so I put on my hoodie, because it was rather warm for New Year’s Eve. I believe the high temperature for the day was something like 55 degrees. I also grabbed my Mace Windu Master Replicas lightsaber. I started by walking down around the lake which was for the most part frozen over. I spent about 45 minutes walking around Riverwood thinking about what I had wanted by the end of 2010, and what I wanted to have and get done in 2011. To be perfectly frank apart from honorably finishing my term in the Navy and starting college, that 2010 hadn’t done much for me. Hopefully, in 2011, I will be able to find a job, get my own place, and preferably get some work done on my car or get a newer one. I also truly want a stable relationship. I had plenty of fun and saw the world while I was in the Navy. So, needless to say, 2011 should prove to be a pivotal year for the course of my future; but then again, what year isn’t?

No comments:

Post a Comment